I am SO excited about this show!!! It's April 9th premiere on NBC can't get here fast enough!IMDB has the plot as: The abstract antics of an Indiana town's public officials as they pursue random projects to make their city a better place.
My sister Tami is actually WORKING on the show! What a totally cool job to have! Everyday I pester her to tell me what they're doing on the set. She won't tell me anything top secret, but will tell me what Amy is wearing. ok, not really. It's so fun to hear about her days. One day she got to drive Amy and co-star Rashida Jones around town to do something. I forget what it was...I was so in awe that Tami was in A CAR WITH AMY POEHLER!
*****UPDATE******Tami just told me they INVITED her to ride in the limo with them...it wasn't just a casual ride around town! Man...to live in Tami's shoes for just one day. Tami says...and I quote.... "it was like the cool kids inviting you over during lunch...it was like the MOMENT....i became a COMEDIC ROCKSTAR entourage member."
As you can tell....I'm a HUGE fan of Amy's! How can you not love
her as Hillary Clinton??? Weekend Update??
The voice of The Mighty B??

I have my DVR set to record all Mighty B shows on Nick....yep, I really do!
So for the next few weeks I just have to sit patiently and wait for the show to PREMIERE!!!
OH....how could I forget my FAV Amy character....Kaitlyn


1 comment:
i love amy poehler!!!! that's so awesome!!!! and i'm really excited for her new show. yay!
Post a Comment