Woke up, got out of bed, dragged a comb across my head. Actually, I can't comb my hair as it is much too thick.
Found my way downstairs and drank a cup. Well, I live in a condo, so it was more like I found my way into the kitchen and had a nice cup of coffee WELL flavored with Hazelnut Coffeemate.
Looking up, I noticed I was late. What got me behind was I realized I forgot to write a check for Hunter's upcoming field trip then I emptied the dishwasher and I put a load of towels in the washing machine...time just got away from me.
Found my coat and grabbed my hat. To be honest, I wasn't having a bad hair day, so I didn't need my hat and due to the fact that I live in Florida, I said forget the coat, too.
Made the bus in seconds flat. I don't even think there are busses where I live, so I just took my car.
And somebody spoke and I went into a dream. Wait, that was a phone scam....that wasn't a dream. People were screaming at each other. In my dreams Madonna is having coffee with me and we are on a boat in the Mediterranean.

No comments:
Post a Comment