skip to main | skip to sidebar

Hey! It's Tracy!

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I VOTED TODAY!

But I'm going to exercise my American right to privacy
and keep my vote private.

....now where is my free Starbucks and Krispy Kreme donut?

Posted by Tracy St. George at 8:40 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (20)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (6)
  • ►  2009 (51)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (5)
    • ►  September (14)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  April (6)
    • ►  March (8)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ▼  2008 (28)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ▼  November (10)
      • MADONNA DAY!
      • Reaching out.....
      • It's Monday...
      • Big Weekend Planned!
      • Eh....
      • Not so much a Rachel Ray moment.....
      • It's Friday!
      • Impatient Designers
      • I VOTED TODAY!
      • It just takes champagne!
    • ►  October (16)

About Me

My photo
Tracy St. George
West Palm Beach, Florida
I am a Mom and that is the most important thing!
View my complete profile